29 July 2012

Back to the drawing board

Shutdown over, amazing warm sunny days, ideal for riding home...until I come off my bike near Woolwich. Net result is heaps of deltoid brusing and damage to ligaments around my collar bone. NHS A&E and aftercare great though and hoping it won't put me out for too long. If I ever get round to it a map of all the sporting injuries I've sustained over the years may look amusing.

Meanwhile....

Ka-Pow Ultimate storm through tour3 finishing undefeated and 5th. Sets us up a treat for Regionals in Wimbledon. I'm sure Smatt's Blog will give the lowdown. Gutted I wasn't there and won't be at regionals but there's a chance Nationals may be possible. Either way with Tooting and Burro looking shakey at Tour3 and us continuing to improve the likes of Fire and Clapham will hve a new team breathing down their necks. 


No comments: